Kim Dishes On Diddy Split

Long-time girlfriend says she ended her ten-year audition for the Mrs. Diddy title for her and her family
Kim Porter issued a statement through her publicist Marvet Britto confirming (but not explaining why) her decision to split with Sean "Diddy" Combs, the daddy of three of her four children.


"After ten years, I have decided to end my on-again/off-again relationship with Sean 'Diddy' Combs. In ending this relationship, I made a decision that was in the best interest of myself, Sean and our family. I look forward to moving on with my life and my career, and wish him prosperity, health and happiness in life and in love. We will remain friends and committed parents to our children."


After a ridiculous display of love on the December cover of Essence, Kim got hammered by fans when Diddy admitted his inability to offer his longtime girlfriend a serious commitment.
"I know she deserves to get married, but I'm just not ready," he said. "It's not a reflection on how much I love Kim. It's that I'm just learning how to be a good boyfriend. When I'm finished with this step, I'll move on to the next."


In an effort to keep her man from looking like a jerk (too late), Kim cleaned up behind him by stating, "When we do, it'll be a wonderful thing, a beautiful thing. But that's just not now. When it's time we'll know it, and we'll do it."


In other Diddy News: Diddy sought YouTube in his search for a new personal assistant


Diddy is seeking a new personal assistant; but there’s a catch. Instead of the traditional ‘send-your-resume’ way, the 37-year-old entrepreneur has decided to forego traditional interviews and select his next personal assistant from video submissions posted on YouTube.

In his YouTube announcement, Diddy requests that wannabe assistants send in a video, no longer than three minutes, explaining why they are the best candidate for the job.
"If you feel you can be my assistant, I wanna know why," Diddy said. "What better job than that, to have me scream at you, go crazy, keep you up late hours, have you sleep-deprived... if this job interests you, upload your video interview why you should be my assistant."

To apply for the position, applicants should upload their video to YouTube.com/Group/DiddyAssistant. Applicants should tag their video interview "Diddy Assistant."

"I'm the best and I like working with the best, so if you're the best, holla at your boy. This is gonna be fun," Diddy added.

Comments