‘Redhead Keysh’ Cole to Drop CD No. 5 Feat. Trey Songz


Just after having her second wedding ceremony with hubby and Cleveland Cavaliers player Daniel “Boobie” Gibson and last year’s album, “Calling All Hearts,” Keyshia Cole is back to work.

She revealed recently that she and Trey Songz are going to work together for her fifth album, “Woman to Woman.”

She took to Twitter to make the announcement.

“So excited about this album! Although Ron Fair is no longer with Geffen records, N i’m very accustomed 2 him being here. MY NEW TEAM IS GR8. I will name them all very soon. New team. New life. New album. My child. My husband. 30′s are the new 20′s LOL. AND SO FORTH AND SO ON. HA”

And you won’t have to wait long. The album is due out in February 2012. Expect some good ol’ classic “redhead Keysh.”

“Had to bring the REDHEAD KEYSH bak for this album. Cause I LOVE my ladies. MOTIVATION,” the 30-year-old singer tweeted.

Article and Image courtesy of Eurweb.com

Comments