Atlanta's Homegirl Rashan Ali Returns To Radio On Streetz 94.5 FM

Multimedia personality Rashan Ali will be back on Atlanta's airwaves beginning this Thursday, November 1st, as the host of the Streetz Morning Grind with Rashan Alion Atlanta's new hip hop station, Streetz 94.5 FM. The show will air weekdays from 6 am - 10 am and will kick-off with a star studded line-up of appearances by some of Atlanta's hottest talent, including B.o.B, Bobby Valentino, Yung Joc and other surprise guests.

Rashan Ali
Rashan is no stranger to Atlanta's radio scene and has successfully left her mark at two of the market's top stations. She decided to enter a contest searching for new talent on radio station HOT 107.9 FM and was handpicked from over 500 applicants to join popular radio personality Ryan Cameron on-air. Her charisma and grace appealed to millions of listeners, which quickly propelled the program's rating into the #1 position during its 6-10 AM timeslot. She then went on to become the host of the "A-Team" Morning Show on the same station, where she was one of only three women in the country leading a Hip Hop and R&B morning show at that time. Rashan's journey in radio came full circle in 2010 when she was reunited with Ryan Cameron as the co-host of The Ryan Cameron Show on V-103 FM, Atlanta's #1 urban formatted station.

"I'm happy to be back doing what I love to do," said Ali. "Even though I've transitioned to TV and other ventures over the years, radio has remained one of my passions, so I'm excited to be back on-air and connecting with the great people of Atlanta every morning."
  
In addition to her new gig at Streetz 94.5 FM, Ali has also rejoined the dynamic team at NBA TV as the Social Media Correspondent on Fantasy Insider, which airs live on NBA.com on Mondays from noon - 1 pm and then again on NBA TV at 5 pm.

Streetz Morning Grind with Rashan Ali will air live every morning from 6 am - 10 am on 94.5 FM. For more information about Rashan Ali or the new 94.5 FM, please visit www.streetz945atl.com  orwww.rashanali.net.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Literally wiping sweat from my forehead after doing my best 90s dance moves to a memorable
mix of old school joints from the likes of Special Ed, Eric B.
In my case I listen to all music that is submitted to me before
I include it on my playlist. Some radio stations have also started making use of streaming MP3 format, which could be played through Winamp.


My webpage: internetradio