Vivica A. Fox Returning to TV as a Cougar

Vivica A. Fox
For anyone missing Vivica Fox, feign no more....The lady fox is truly cashing in on the name in her return to sitcom television's "Mr. Box Office".

"Mr. Box Office" is produced by Byron Allen and also stars Bill Bellamy, Rick Fox, Keshia Knight Pulliam, Tim Meadows and Gary Busey.

"I play the sexy cougar teacher. Basically, Bill Bellamy is a Will Smith movie star who punches out paparazzi and in doing so he gets sentenced to community service, to come and teach at this school because he majored in education in college.”

When asked was she playing a character she had personal knowledge about (the sexy cougar part) Fox laughed and replied, “I might as well ride that until the wheels fall off. I really consider it a compliment. For me I usually play the kick butt strong business type. For me to play the teacher that’s oozing sex it’s, it’s okay for me, but it’s not really who I am. So, I’m really acting.”

Comments