Usher and Mercedes, Kid in a Candy Shop?

 
A very excited Usher visits the AMG Headquarters in Affalterbach, Germany, the birthplace of the Mercdes Benz and builds an AMG engine together with a master mechanic.

There aren't many places in the world that literally crawl with supercars, but Affalterbach is one of them and it's a hotbed of world-class engineering and old world craftsmanship.

This is what he posted on Facebook:

"Checkout my trip to Affalterbach with the Mercedes-AMG. Now this is how you win a race!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Magnifiсеnt gooԁs fгom yоu, man.
I've remember your stuff prior to and you'rе simplу ехtremely
fantastic. I actually like what you hаѵe
bought herе, reаllу like what you arе saying and the way in ωhich through which
you ѕаy it. Үou aгe maκing іt entеrtaining and уοu
still taκe carе of to κеep it smаrt.
I can not ωаit to гead fаr more from you.
Τhat іs rеallу a tеrrific wеb site.


Loоκ at my pаge hcg spray