Universal Music Group Does 'Better' With Chrisette Michelle

I broke up the monotony of a rainy Monday and discovered Salon Saison in Buckhead (ATL). In conjunction with Universal Music Group, the salon hosted a private listening party for Chrisette Michelle's new album 'Better'.Its no wonder her title track 'Better' is in constant rotation and getting love all over, its a hot tune. But I had to see what else she's serving up.

Salon Saison, was buzzing and I met Cuyler the makeup artist who was offering complimentary makeup applique's. She was killing the makeup and had the most fabulous lashes I've seen. I'll be calling.......


With Chrisette Michelle oozing through the speakers, Salon Saison and Universal Music Group offered up free cocktails and hors d'oeuvres, gift-bags and other freebies. I walked out with a CD sampler of 'Better' t-shirt and come-back coupon from the salon. Not bad for a Monday night. Ricardo Spicer and Calvin Thorburne III were gracious hosts.

On the drive home I got to really listen to the sampler. I fell in love with A Couple of Forevers and Chrisette teams up with 2 Chainz on Charades and this will easily be a summer banger. Take a view and a listen: 


Chrisette is currently touring. Click here to see if she'll be near you sometime soon. 'Better' hits stores tomorrow, June 11th and also available on iTunes.

Comments