Lamar Odom Says His Father Joe Knows Nothing About Family; Takes Up For Khloe After Blast

Lamar Odom's Family
Lamar Odom has been topic of conversation for the last few months and his personal life on the front page of tabloids all over. Just recently, his father Joe spoke publicly with Radar Online about what he feels is the root of Lamar’s issues and what he should do.

"The reality show was a curse because it put too much of his business in the limelight. That show messed him up because to me his basketball should come first……It took a lot out of him to perform for his job and in that show."

"They brought him down," he adds, pointing the finger at the entire Kardashian-Jenner clan. "He would be better off without them. Let him go and get his life together. I think the best thing for him would be to have a clean break, divorce Khloe and as a single man try and get his life back together."
"I saw [Khloe] totally differently when I heard the way she talked privately. It isn't pleasant…..In public she's nice, but if you see her personally you see the real person come out of her. The mother's like that too. The whole family, they put up an act."

So after hearing and reading what his father had to say about his wife and family, Lamar decided it was time to speak on his own behalf. Hopefully, Lamar is in the right frame of mind to speak on what he should be doing with his own life.
So, as the new publicist to the stars Lamar took to Twitter to address his fathers' comments:
Lamar Odom (right) has been vocal on his reality show about how his father left their family at a young age and had a drug addiction. ‘He is my downfall!’ Odom wrote about his dad."Won't continue 2 speak on this but I have got 2 let this out real quick. I have let this man and many others get away with a lot of shit. He wasn't there 2 raise me. He was absent ALL of my life due to his own demons. My mother and grandmother raised me. Queens raised me. For the first time since they left, came a blessing of a FAMILY that I married into. FAMILY. That man wasn't even invited to my wedding. He has never met my mother in law and some of my other family. How can a man who has NOT once called me to check on my well being have the nerve to talk so recklessly about his own "son". He is my downfall! His own demons may be the ONLY thing he gave 2 me. He disrespecting the ONLY FAMILY that has loved me without expecting anything in return. They are the ONLY ones that have been here consistently 4 me during this dark time. Only person 2 blame is myself. Say what you want about me but leave the ones who have done nothing but protect and loveme out of this! This goes to out to everyone!"

I think it should also be noted that it was Khloe who pushed and pushed for Lamar to reunite and rekindle a relationship with his father. 

Comments