Kelly Rowland is Busy Busy

Image: Kelly Rowland, Instagram
Kelly has a lot going on right about now...tying the knot in an island ceremony and guest featuring on  former band mate Michelle Williams’ new track “Say Yes” alongside sister/bff Beyonce.
Over on Twitter, Kelly Rowland re-tweeted Williams’ announcement:
Click image to go purchase song on i-tunes
An official video for 'Say Yes' is not yet available, but the song is currently on I-Tunes, Google Play and Amazon. 

In discussing all thing Kelly, she also paused to lament on her relationship with the girls (Michelle and Bey). 

“I believe soulmates are not just in relationships, but they’re in friendships… I’m so thankful for that, too, because I think they understand you. If there’s something on my heart or my mind, before I can even pick up the phone, one of them is calling me saying, ‘What are you doing? Are you okay?’ We’re connected.”
Hold on, there's more....

Kelly, among other artists tapped by Pepsi earlier this year to take part in a unique “visual album” to celebrate the World Cup, and her song “The Game” is included on a new LP which will be released on June 10. However, the video for the track was leaked online earlier today and was promptly taken down due to copyright infringement.
“I was immediately attracted to ‘The Game’ because I can identify with its theme of overcoming challenges and finding your voice. It’s a very important message and I’m honored to partner with Pepsi on a project that brings the worlds of music, sports and film together. As an artist – and a huge film and sports fan – it’s been an incredible experience,” Rowland said.
Titled Beats Of The Beautiful Game, the LP also features songs by Timbaland and Janelle Monae, whose track “Heroes” is already available online. 

Kelly's video is reportedly directed by Spike Lee.

Comments