Celebrity DJ's unite for Breast Cancer Awareness Event through Music


 

Celebrity DJ's DJ B-Hen (DJ from Good Morning America), DJ D-Nice, Vashtie, Quiana Parks, along with their celebrity friends join together in support to kick off Breast Cancer Awareness Month through music.

The 2nd Annual Beats to Beat Breast Cancer is kicking off the month of October by hosting an annual multi-city event to help spread awareness and raise funds to support American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) which works tirelessly to eradicate the disease.

"When my mother, Tracy Henry was only 35 years old, I lost her to a 14-month battle with breast cancer. She inspired me to not only live a life of passion and purpose, but to also dedicate my talents to preventing the impacts of this devastating disease... so I have asked my fellow DJ's to help me do just that through music," says DJ B-Hen.

Other Celebrity DJ's In Support: MC Lyte, DJ Moma, DJ Young 1, DJ Kiss, Quick Silva, Spinser Tracy, DJ Korrect, Quiana Parks, Jayceeoh, Damage, Orator and Scratch Academy
 

Comments