NEW MUSIC: Tammy Rivera's "Sex With You"

  



Tammy Rivera is an reality television personality, singer, fashion designer and businesswoman. She is best known as the wife of rapper Waka Flocka and as a cast member of the VH1 reality show Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta

Tammy released her debut single 'All These Kisses' on June 12, 2017 and her current single “Sex With You' is  produced by GRAMMY Award winning producer Smash David.and now available. 

"Sex With You is something different outside of what people usually expect from me. Most people look at me as a wife, a mother and business woman but that doesn’t mean you can’t be still be sexy in order to keep a successful marriage. I’m kind of an old school kinda girl and chivalry is still in high demand for me, but this song gives me a chance to switch the roles in my marriage and mess with my husband’s head a little. You know after 8 years of being together and 5 years married, I can run out of tricks and Sex With You was one of those tricks for me” 


Comments