From Where I'm Sitting - Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Don't call it a comeback but The Transformers: Rise of the Beasts is a beast! If I could have stood and clapped without movie watchers throwing a fit, I would have. 

We came to see Optimus Prime and his crew but I was sitting on row F in the Dolby theatre and we head-bobbed the whole show. True, the bots were the stars of the show, but the soundtrack was a constant scene stealer. 

In honor of Hip Hop's 50th anniversary, Transformers: Rise of the Beasts took us back to 1994 and the music did not disappoint. I thought I'd heard it all but when On My Soul hit the speakers, the air shifted in the theatre and the bots got busy!

This movie had everyone shook and sitting on edge. The car chase is an action movie must have and it was bomb! Once the action ensued, we locked in and it was on! Transformers: Rise of the Beasts is an auto-bots vs humans vs primals and take no shorts, this movie is two hours of don't blink and no bathroom breaks!

The who's who is in this action flick is a slick talking Porche named Mirage (Pete Davidson), a rogue Puerto Rican (Anthony Ramos) and a STEM savvy sistah (Dominique Fishback) from Brooklyn. This unlikely crew were on a scorch earth take off to save the world in an epic autobot dual to the death!


 #AllHailHipHop #Transformers Spoiler alert: Mama Said Knock You Out // On My Soul

Comments