BIG K.R.I.T. INVITES FANS TO FREESTYLE ON THE "GLORIOUS" INSTRUMENTAL


CLICK HERE TO SEE BIG K.R.I.T.'S ANNOUNCEMENT

 
BMG/Multi-Alumni and your favorite country cousin, Big K.R.I.T., are pleased to announce the "Glorious Challenge."  The contest allows fans and aspiring artists the opportunity to compete for a spot on Big K.R.I.T.'s Instagram by "dropping bars" on the instrumental for "Glorious," the second song from the THRICE X EP
Big K.R.I.T.  explains, "I am doing something I don't do often.  But it's the holiday season so I thought 'why not drop an instrumental for the fans to drop bars to,' and for added value, get an opportunity for me to promote it."
Big K.R.I.T.'s fans can upload and share their own verse for the track by tagging Big K.R.I.T. at @bigkrit and using the hashtags: #MultiAlumni and #GloriousChallenge, thereby creating a “Big K.R.I.T. Bracket.”  Big K.R.I.T. will choose the top eight (8) verses to repost and  his followers will vote for the winner. 
The top eight (8) contenders will be announced on all Big K.R.I.T. socials (see below) on Thursday, November 29th, while the winner will be announced Monday, December 3rd. 
PRIZES:
The video from the winner of the "Glorious Challenge" will be placed on Big K.R.I.T.'s Instagram Stories and also receive a special surprise gift. 
Big K.R.I.T. continues, "Everybody that's kicking those freestyles, dropping those bars, I don't care if you are singing, this contest is for you.  It's your time to shine!  So y'all get those bars ready.  I'm excited to see what y'all come up with!"
Be sure to include the following hashtags in your post:
#MultiAlumni and #GloriousChallenge
Good Luck!

Comments